Join or renew now!
Membership in the New England Botanical Club is open to anyone with an interest in plants. Our membership includes both serious amateurs and professional plant biologists with interests in plant systematics, field botany, plant geography, plant ecology, paleobotany, conservation biology, genetics, population biology, and other specialties.
Membership benefits include invitations to monthly meetings featuring a variety of speakers, participation in annual "away" meetings to sites of botanical interest in New England and beyond, field trips, symposia, and camaraderie with a diverse group of fellow botanists. Members will receive a subscription to Rhodora and will have free online access to digital, searchable Rhodora articles from 1899 to present.
Members living in New England, New York and New Jersey receive monthly notices of Club meetings. More distant members should check the NEBC web site for news, meeting information and other Club information.
- Individual membership (USA and International): $50
- Family membership: $60
- Student membership: $15 (5 year limit, at least half-time in a degree program, academic address preferred)
- Membership terms are January 1 to December 31 of each calendar year
- Rates include normal shipping
- Advance payment (in US dollars) required
- There is no rental use of the Rhodora mailing list.
Please direct inquiries to our Association Manager, John Burns:
New England Botanical Club
PO Box 22
Cummington, MA 01026
Phone: (413) 548-5668