Printable 2015-2016 Program Calendar (pdf file).
NEBC meetings are typically held monthly on the first Friday of the month during the academic year at Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts. However, some meetings are held elsewhere, on second Friday's of the month, or at other times. Please check the Program Calendar for specifics.
Location: Meetings at Harvard University are held in Haller Lecture Hall (Room 102), Geological Museum, 24 Oxford St., Cambridge, MA 02138 (door to right of Harvard Museum of Natural History entrance). See Interactive Harvard University Map.
Time: Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are held at 6:45 pm.
Our meetings are open to the public. For any questions concerning meetings contact the Corresponding Secretary.
May 13, 2016 Meeting Notice (pdf file)
- Ted Elliman, Vegetation Management Coordinator, New England Wild Flower Society, Framingham, MA (Held at Garden in the Woods, Framingham, MA)
- "New Guide to New England Wildflowers"
- Copies of Wildflowers of New England will be available for sale at the NEWFS Garden Shop/Visitor Center. Price is $25.00 (NEWFS members’ price $22.50)
June 4-5, 2016
- Summer "away" meeting with the New York Flora Association in the Hudson River Valley.
- Dr. James Lendemer, Assistant Curator, Lichenology, Institute of Systematic Botany, New York Botanical Garden, NY
- "New York Lichens: How to Know Our Neglected Natives."
- Field trips, accommodations, and activities will be at Black Rock Forest in Cornwall, NY. Explore the habitat diversity throughout the 3,838-acre forest, with field trips on Saturday and Sunday, and a speaker on Saturday. Black Rock Forest Maps
- Complete details and Registration and Payment on Field Trips page.