Printable 2015-2016 Program Calendar coming soon.
NEBC meetings are typically held monthly on the first Friday of the month during the academic year at Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts. However, some meetings are held elsewhere, on second Friday's of the month, or at other times.
Location: Meetings at Harvard University are held in Haller Lecture Hall (Room 102), Geological Museum, 24 Oxford St., Cambridge, MA 02138 (door to right of Harvard Museum of Natural History entrance). See Interactive Harvard University Map.
Time: Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are held at 6:45 pm.
Our meetings are open to the public. For any questions concerning meetings contact the Corresponding Secretary.
November 6, 2015
December 4, 2015
January 8, 2016
- NEBC Membership
- "Sixteenth Soirée for Savory Samples and Superb Species and Scenery"
- Potluck dinner (5:30 PM) and member's "Show and Tell"
February 5, 2016
- NEBC Distinguished Speaker
- Dr. David Foster, Director, Harvard Forest, Harvard University, Petersham, MA
- "Conservation Management in New England. Insight From the Land and its History"
March 4, 2016
- Art Gilman, Marshfield VT
- "Incidents in the Development of the New Flora of Vermont"
April 1, 2016
- Dr. Anna Aguilera, Biology Department, Simmons College, Boston, MA
- "Aquatic and Terrestrial Decomposition of the Invasive Norway Maple"
May 6, 2016
- Ted Elliman, Vegetation Management Coordinator, New England Wild Flower Society, Framingham, MA (Held at Garden in the Woods, Framingham, MA)
- "New England Guide to Wildflowers"
June TBD, 2016
- To be announced; "away" meeting being planned